| Daddy and his "mini me" |
| Happy Father's Day! We love you so much! |
| Daddy and Ayla |
| So, I think I've kind of claimed Llama Llama Red Pajama for myself (although his pajamas are missing anyway!) |
| I love to hold him and chew on his ears! Oh yeah, I have TWO teeth now to "chew" with! |
| Pool time! |
| Ayla loved the kiddy pool. |
| Mama and me |
| Ayla got kisses from Trista |
| I tested out Nina's jumper and loved it! |
| So interesting! We will be purchasing one soon thanks to all of the Toys R Us gift cards that we have been saving from Cousin Paulette. Thank you! |
| I like to be in bed between 6 and 7 so Mama and Daddy brought the mini pack and play. Look at how LONG I am! |
| Definitely need to bring the big pack and play next time. |
| The daddies played corn hole. Ayla liked getting their bags. |
| Ayla and Nina made it a little bit difficult for the daddies to play. Hee Hee! |
| The daddies and their girls. |
Ayla and I recorded some special Father's Day messages for Daddy:
Today we had "fun with food". Ayla enjoyed some raspberries and discovered that they fit on her fingers. I got to try carrots for the first time! Yum! I ate the entire container (Mama's plan is to make her own baby food for me but for right now the Gerber stuff is easier. She'll start making it when I can have more than one food at a time.)
| Ayla thought it was funny that she could put the raspberries on her fingers. |
| Yum! |
| My big sister loves me! |
| I promise, I did eat the carrots even though it looks like they all ended up on my face and bib. |
| Mm! Mm! Mm! |
| Ayla is also trying more and more foods lately. Mama made her a "Mickey" burger and "Mickey" potatoes. She ate the whole burger! |
| One day Mama will make cool food like that for me too. |
| I had to watch Ayla, Mama and Daddy eat their dinner. |
| I may as well prop up my leg and get comfy, right? |
Here are the videos of me trying carrots for the first time. I was a little cranky and couldn't get the food in my mouth quick enough! Of course, Ayla had to feed me again too. :)
I'm looking forward to eating carrots again and then starting to incorporate more veggies and fruits into my diet.
Sending smooches to all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment