It's update time! Mama meant to post this earlier but we've been busy busy busy! The biggest news is that I am now in my crib! I officially moved in last Sunday, April 6th. I like it a lot! I still get up around 3 a.m. for a nice little snack but I'm a good sleeper. Here are pictures of my first night in the crib and lots of other random pictures.
![]() |
| Testing out the crib. |
![]() |
| I think I like it! |
![]() |
| Ayla wanted to test it out too! |
![]() |
| Apparently Ayla needed her sunglasses. |
![]() |
| Cheese! |
![]() |
| I can now roll over whenever I want. I like to sleep on my belly! |
![]() | |||
| Check out my snazzy robe from Mama's friend. |
![]() |
| Hee Hee! |
![]() |
| Ayla had a robe when she was a baby too! |
![]() |
| I still love my snuggle time with my big sister! |
![]() |
| And of course with Mama too! |
![]() |
| Poor Ayla had the stomach bug last Thursday. |
![]() |
| But now she's feeling better! |
![]() |
| Yay for Spring Break! |
![]() |
| We went to the White Water Center on Saturday. |
![]() |
| Mama and Ayla. |
![]() | |
| Enjoying the sunshine! |
![]() |
| Cheese! |
![]() |
| Ayla got to enjoy some ice cream. |
| Snoozing on my Daddy. |
| My crib with the new tree that Mama put up. |
| Daddy and Ayla at the White Water Center. |
| I love to roll over and I love tummy time! |
| Hi, Mama! |
| Just hanging out with Daddy. |
| Ayla like to play with her baseball bat at BeBe and Pappy's. |
| Ayla with Aunie Barbara and Auntie Barbara G. |
| They loved playing with Ayla (and of course snuggle me). |
Today we flew to Pennsylvania to visit Oma and Opa. Mama was so brave and flew with Ayla and me all by herself. Lots of pictures to follow soon. I promise....



















No comments:
Post a Comment