It's weekly update time! All of the pictures below were taken on Mama's phone so they aren't necessarily the best quality but you can still see how cute I am! :-)
Daddy bought me this Pittsburgh Pirates shirt before I was even born. It's 3 to 6 months and now it fits nicely (at least for a little while longer...I'm growing and growing!) Mama took lots of pictures....

Ayla got this new Mickey Mouse chair and I tested it out too...
![]() |
| Just checking out my toes. |
Here are the rest of Mama's phone pictures from this past week...
![]() |
| This is a 6 month outfit from Great Uncle Dan and Great Aunt Kathy |
![]() |
| Comparison picture of Ayla and me when she was my age. |
![]() |
| One more comparison picture. That's Ayla's 3 month old picture....that will be me tomorrow!! |
![]() |
| I still love snuggle time with Ayla at bed time. |






















No comments:
Post a Comment