| The first thing Opa had to do when they got here was read me books. |
| Snuggle time! Mama set up the air mattress in my room. Opa got to sleep in my bed and Oma and I slept on the air mattress. |
| Getting ready to go to breakfast. We went to the Egg Cafe in Davidson. |
| Oma and me. |
| Cheese! Do I have any chocolate in my teeth? Hee Hee! Check out my cool Mickey Mouse waffle. |
| Enjoying my water table. Oma bought me a new sprinkler too but I wasn't too sure about it yet. |
| Snack time! |
| We went to the playground in our neighborhood and took some pictures with the flowers. |
| Oma and me. |
| Snuggling on the couch with Opa watching Doc McStuffins. |
| Oma, Mama, and I went to Birkdale and enjoyed some ice cream. |
| I sampled Oma's, Mama's and mine. Yum! Yum! |
| Helping Oma with the dishes while Mama and Daddy got to sleep in. |
| On Saturday Daddy and Pappy did the ROC race at the speedway. Oma, Mama, and I went to watch. |
| Pappy, Daddy and me after the race. |
| We went to Pappy and BeBe's house on Sunday for a cookout. Nana, Oma, BeBe and me. |
| A picture with Oma and Opa. |
| A picture with both sets of grandparents. |
Thanks for coming to visit! I had a great weekend and miss you lots and lots already. Come back soon! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment