The blogging continues! Here are some pictures from Oma Waltraud's birthday. She turned 75! I'm also including the family pictures that we took......
 |
| The great grandkids gave Oma Waltraud one rose each. |
 |
| We tried to all get a picture taken with Oma Waltraud. |
 |
| Don't I look cute in my braids that Katrin did? |
 |
| Mmm! Mmm! I loved all of the yummy snacks! |
 |
| Hanging out with the family! |
 |
Opa Richard and Oma Waltraud with all of their great
grandkids and their Mamas. |
 |
| 4 Generations |
 |
| The great grandkids. |
 |
| Having fun with Kai. |
 |
A family picture....not too bad considering none of us kids
wanted to get our picture taken. |
Here are a few videos that Mama took while we were in Germany. Oma has a really cute one of me singing Happy Birthday to Oma Waltraud but for some reason it won't download.
No comments:
Post a Comment