| Wearing matching scarves from Oma. |
| Watching Mickey Mouse Club House on the Ipad. |
| Colored bath water and bath crayons! |
| Thanks, Aunt Mica, for the awesome bath crayons. |
| Bath time with a friend is so much fun! Do you see our art work in the background? |
| We tested out a new donut shop on Saturday. |
| My donut had gummy bears on it! |
| Stylin' in our sunglasses on the way to the Whitewater Center. |
| Rock climbing! |
| I showed Mallory how to climb too! |
| We took a stroll around the rapids. |
| Checking out the water from the bridge. |
| A view of the White Water Center! |
| Mama put our names on our Easter baskets in fancy letters. |
| Searching for eggs. |
| Mallory found a lot! |
| We got lots of goodies! |
| Aunt Mica brought the ingredients for a bunny cake. |
| Mallory and I decorated it with sprinkles. |
| A picture with my Daddy after brunch. |
| Smooches for Mama! |
| Silly cousins! |
| I love you, Mallory! |
| Harbin family picture #1 |
| Harbin family picture #2 |
| Hugs for Aunt Mica. |
| Hugs for Mama. |
| Playing corn hole at the Ottos. I collected the bags for daddy. |
| Looking so pretty in my Easter dress |
No comments:
Post a Comment