Yesterday Mama, Dada, and I drove up to Statesville to see our friends the Mehalls. It was Andy's birthday and I always love playing with Aubrey. The Dada's stayed at home and watched football and the Mama's, Aubrey, and I went to the Statesville Pumpkin Fest. We got to paint our own pumpkin, pick out new hair bows, and even sit on a tractor. I was a little scared at first but when Mama told me that Kai would love to see a picture of me sitting on a John Deere tractor, I did it (with Mama!). Here are some pictures from yesterday....
 |
Aubrey and I had matching car seats her in mini van. We had
our own conversation in the back seat and Aubrey told me that
she liked my shoes. |
 |
| Painting pumpkins with Aubrey. |
 |
| My master piece. |
 |
Just hanging out at the
Pumpkin Fest |
 |
| This one's for you, Kai! |
 |
We had fun playing with the baby doll
strollers. |
 |
| Enjoying some chips! |
 |
| Aubrey took me everywhere in the stroller. |
 |
| We ate dinner together. |
 |
| I enjoyed a birthday cupcake. |
 |
All snuggly after splashing together in the tub!
I had a great day with Aubrey! |
Here are some more pictures from the past couple of days.....
 |
| Rosey cheeks! |
 |
| Skyping... |
 |
I-pad time with Dada!
I was playing my Cars game from Uncle Dave,
Aunt Mica, and Mallory. |
 |
| Silly Halloween glasses. |
 |
| Technology time. |
 |
This is what happens when Mama gives me the whole bag
of Goldfish crackers. I have no portion control. Hee Hee! |
No comments:
Post a Comment