Dada and Pappy participated in the "Spartan Run" at the Whitewater center today. It's a crazy race/obstacle course. Check out the link to watch a youtube video of what they did today:
Gammy, Mama, and I decided to meet them at the finish line to congratulate them. Before we left I made a sign (well....really Mama did, but I would have made it if I could have!)
 |
| Yay, Dada and Pappy! I love you! |
 |
| A view at theWhitewater Center |
 |
| Gammy and me! |
 |
| Here I am with a spartan statue |
 |
| We had a to wait for a while, so I took a little snooze! |
 |
Mama captured a picture of Pappy at the end of the course.
We somehow missed Dada. Sorry, Dada! |
 |
The weather got really hot, so Mama took of my sweatshirt
and my pants. I got to enjoy some goldfish crackers while
we waited. |
 |
| Here are my two favorite Spartans! |
I am very proud of you Dada and Pappy and love you very much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment