As the title of this blog already tells you, I have a double ear infection! Yucky! Mama noticed that I had a fever on Wednesday night. It lasted until today. Mama took two days off of work to snuggle with me and make sure I was feeling better. When the fever still wasn't gone this morning, she took me to see Dr. Malta. I now have to take that yucky pink medicine again for ten days. My fever is gone now and I am starting to act like myself again.
 |
"Mama, why are you taking my picture when you know
that I don't feel good?" |
 |
| What happened to all of the furniture? |
 |
| Let me check out what's going on outside. |
As mentioned in previous posts....I am stubborn. I like to feed myself and am actually getting pretty good at it. Today Mama made potato soup.
 |
| Mmm! Mmm! Good! |
Oh, and the reason all of the furniture was gone was because Mama and Dada got their new king size mattress today. The new furniture arrives tomorrow. I loved testing out the new bed!
 |
| Oh so comfy! |
 |
| I love all of the room! |
Mama took a video of me eating my soup today. Most of the time I will share my food. Sometimes, however, I will shake my head "no! no!" like you'll see in the video. :)
P.S. Happy Birthday Leonie or I really should say Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Leonie! HDGDL!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment