Today was the dreaded "back to school" day for Mommy and Daddy. Teacher workdays started today and I officially went back to daycare. Once again, I was okay (a little bit clingy with Ms. Angie but still good) but poor Mommy was a mess again. Instead of crying three times (like the first day she went back to work) she only cried twice. ;-) Oh, Mommy. For that reason I was extra snuggly with her when she got home and I was all smiles! She doesn't even have the hard part of dropping me off at daycare...that's Daddy's job again this year (and today he even picked me up).
 |
| Hanging out at 6 in the morning! |
 |
| I decided to unpack my diaper bag. |
 |
| Self portrait with Mommy before she left for work. |
 |
| Soooo happy to see Mommy and Daddy!!! |
 |
| Crosby got some loving too! |
 |
| Me and my Daddy! |
Oh, and daycare sure did make me tired. I didn't even fight the crib when Mommy laid me down (she did hold me for a long time though because she just didn't want to put me down). :-) One more day and it's the weekend again! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment