I still get a little confused from time to time on how to crawl. Do I use my knees or just stand up on my feet? Mommy thinks it looks like I am doing Yoga. Yoga, anyone?
Friday, June 17, 2011
Yoga, anyone?
Soooo it's Summer Break and I am having a great time staying home with Mommy and Daddy. I've been working on my crawling skills a lot. Yesterday Mommy and Daddy played "Monkey in the Middle" with me and I kept going back and forth between them trying to get my rattle. :-)
I still get a little confused from time to time on how to crawl. Do I use my knees or just stand up on my feet? Mommy thinks it looks like I am doing Yoga. Yoga, anyone?
I sure do love being able to move around on my own!
Daddy captured this picture of me:
Mommy loves being home with me but also needs to get some stuff done around the house sometime (like cooking). Since I am now pretty mobile, she puts me in the pack and play. Hello?!? Can you get me out of here please? :-)
I actually do enjoy it though and will play contently for quite a while.....especially when all of my cool toys are in there.
I still get a little confused from time to time on how to crawl. Do I use my knees or just stand up on my feet? Mommy thinks it looks like I am doing Yoga. Yoga, anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment