Yesterday we went to the NASCAR Hall of Fame. They were celebrating educators and had free admission for them. Well luckily for us, Mommy and Daddy are both teachers! :-) Courtney went with us and we met Otto and Michele there too. It was neat to see all of the cars and everything was very interactive. I wasn't able to do much but I watched Daddy pretend to race a nascar.
Here I am just hanging out and playing with my toes:

A family picture at the Hall of Fame:

Mommy and I tested out what a Nascar seat was like. It was very comfortable but also very low!:

I don't remember who this guy was. His lap wasn't too comfortable. ;-)

Courtney, Mommy and I with more famous Nascar drivers:

When we got home, Mommy was doing some cleaning in my room. I got this awesome bathrobe and slippers set from the Morris' when we were home for Spring break. Thank you!! We had to test them out:

Check out those slippers:
No comments:
Post a Comment