Saturday, August 5, 2017

PA Vacation - Day 6

Today I went to get my hair cut with Opa. It's our tradition when we come to visit. We also met our friends Delaney, Lucy, and Cohen at Round Hill Park. That's another yearly tradition that we love. We always play in the splash park with them. This year we decided to check out the playground too. It's a huge playground and even has workout equipment for the grown ups. Mommy and Leah tested some out. Another fun tradition is going to Eat 'n Park to eat. We love the smiley cookie! We also got to see more friends (another set of twins!). Tara came over with Logan and Noah and I was excited to hold the babies. Ayla held them too.
Ready for my hair cut.


My "after" picture
Ready to play in the water
The whole crew

Last year and this year comparison
Look at all of this fun workout equipment

I made a new friend, Lucy

We got smiley pirate cookies!
Noah and Ayla
Logan and me
Big sister, Regan, wasn't there that night.s

Selfie mode
It was another busy and fun day! We are having a great time on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment