Saturday, June 17, 2017

Donating Hair

On Thursday Mommy took me to get my hair cut. It was finally long enough for me to be able to donate again! I was able to donate 8 inches to "Children With Hair Loss". I love my new haircut!
My "before" picture.

My hair was getting pretty long!

Cutting the little pony tails off.

8 inches of hair to donate.


Yesterday Mommy and Daddy had a "Date Day". They went to Olde Mecklenburg Brewery, Heist Brewery and Amelie's French Bakery. Here are some pictures from their fun day......
Prost!


Mmmm! Mama's favorite meal.....currywurst.


Mommy also attempted to make homemade salsa for the first time. Pappy has soooooo many tomatoes in his garden. It was tasty and we look forward to experimenting with different recipes.
I am trying new foods and I really liked the
salsa. I ate quite a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment