Sunday, May 21, 2017

Cousin Weekend

While the daddies are away....the cousins get to play. The daddies were at the NASCAR race all weekend, which meant we had some cousin time....
Celebrating Logan's birthday a little late.

Logan and Hayden
I love to read and Hayden loves to listen to books.
It's a win win for Mommy!

Hayden got to sleep in my room.
He sure does love me!
Pool time with the cousins.

Mommy made homemade ice cream.
Everyone got to sample some.

Hayden sampled the most. He sure does love ice cream!
I spent the night at BeBe and Pappy's on Friday and Saturday.
Hayden got to snuggle in Mommy and Daddy's big bed.
Pluto got to sleep in the big bed too!
Hayden dressed himself. Hahaha!
Hayden sure does love lunch time!
Mallory and I had fun with the swim tubes.

Mallory

Happy Hayden.
He's a water bug!

Hayden loves to relax in the hammock with Mommy.

Mommy made pizza dough so that we could each make our own pizza.

My pizza is on the top left. I ate the entire pizza!

Draining the pool and watering the garden.
Another win win!
Mommy did the weekly shop for Daddy this week.
Hayden got some free turkey at the deli counter.
He also got some cheese.
Daddy brought home this fun hat from the race.




No comments:

Post a Comment