Friday, December 30, 2016

Birthday Celebration #1

Tomorrow I turn 3!! Can you believe it?!? Today we had a small family birthday celebration. Mommy made an amazing Paw Patrol cake because that's one of my favorite shows. Here are some pictures from my party......
Cheese! Mommy made a Paw Patrol photo frame.
 
This is my made from scratch birthday cake (the frosting wasn't
made from scratch)
 
 
I was so excited to eat cake!
 
A picture with BeBe.
 
Ayla and Mallory
 
Time for presents.
 
Logan and me.
 
A cousin picture.
 
 
 
 
Time for birthday cake.
I sang along with the birthday song.


Yum!

 
Mallory and Ayla played dress up.
Mallory and Logan got face paint crayons for Christmas so we
tried them out.

Mommy and me.

Mommy tried to make the face paint look like Skye from Paw Patrol.
 
Here are also pictures from the past few days with Mallory and Logan....
The girls got sewing machines.
 
Fun with face paint.
 
Logan and I loved playing with the cars.
 
Mallory and Ayla had a sleepover and they let me watch the
movie with them for a little bit.
 
Mama took a video while everyone sang Happy Birthday:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment