Sunday, October 16, 2016

Oma and Opa Visit!

Oma and Opa came to visit last Tuesday! We were super excited and waited patiently for them to get here. They brought us lots of goodies from Germany and I got some birthday presents too! They stayed until Sunday and we had lots of fun together. Here are some pictures from their visit.
Oma made us little ghosts to hang up as decorations.
 
Birthday present time!
 
Fun cookie cutters!
 
My very own baking set!
 
Hayden and Opa reading books.
I read a book to Oma.

Listening to the Night Night story on Oma's tablet.

We had PJ day at school.
 
Oma and Opa surprised me on Friday and came and had lunch
with me!
 
 
On Saturday Daddy and Mama ran a half marathon! This was Mama's first half marathon and has to be documented on the blog! I sent them encouraging messages while they were racing on Oma's phone.
Ready to go, bright and early!
 
After the race!
 
13.1 miles!
 
Hayden got to wear Mama's medal.
 
After their race Mama, Oma, Opa, Hayden and I headed to the Fall Festival at Mama's school. It is always busy and there is always a lot of fun stuff to do!
Duck races.
 
Hayden climbed that ladder all by himself.
 
 
I got to ride the horse.
 
I also got to sit in the Sherriff's car.
 
Family picture time.
 
Hayden needs to work on his smile. Hee Hee!
 
Oma bought us a funnel cake to share. Yum!
 
Face painting fun with Aubrey.
 
Arts and crafts table.
 
Hanging out at our house after the festival.
Today we took some family pictures.
We played the Star Wars game before Oma and Opa left.

Oh, Hayden!

 
We had so much fun with Oma and Opa and are so glad that they came to visit. We miss and love you lots!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment