Sunday, October 23, 2016

Farm Fun

I've had lots of Farm Fun this weekend! On Friday I had my first school field trip. Mama took the day off so that she could join us and I was so excited to have her there! Here are a few pictures from my field trip.
We took a class picture when we got there.
 
We ate lunch at the picnic tables.
 
Next we got to feed the animals.
 
Everyone got to plant some lettuce.
 
I picked out the perfect pumpkin after our hay ride.
 
 
Mama and me.
 
We decided to go back to the farm yesterday. It was teacher appreciation weekend so Mama got in for free. Michele and Nina joined us while the daddies stayed home and smoked meat in Daddy's new smoker.
Ready to go. It was a gorgeous Fall day!
 
Cheese!
 
 
Waiting for the cow train.
 
Hayden and Pluto are ready to go!
 
 
 
It was so much fun!
 
A picture in the pumpkin patch.
 
 
How cool is this tractor made out of hay bales?
 
I got to ride a pony.
 
 
 
 
On the hay ride.
 
 
We had to take a picture in front of this sign for Nana.
 
 
Picking out the perfect pumpkin.
 
It was such a nice day that we got ice cream!

Yum!

 
We enjoyed a fire when we got home and Nina and I even roasted our own marshmallows!
 
 
This is the moment when the marshmallow caught on fire.
Our faces are priceless! Hee Hee!
 What a fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment