Tuesday, July 5, 2016

4th of July

Here are some of our 4th of July pictures. We had a relaxing day. Mama and Daddy ran a 4 mile race in the morning and then we went over to BeBe and Pappy's to hang out and relax. The Ottos came over and it's always fun to play with Nina.
Mama and Daddy before the race.
Mama and Daddy after the race.
Mama tried to get a decent picture of Hayden and me. Haha!




Selfie time.
Another attempt.
Family picture time.
This was Hayden's only decent smile. I had my eyes closed in this one.
It was HOT! We enjoyed the pool!
Time for water squirters.
Hayden and Nina.
Mama and me.
Taking a break from the heat.
Hayden sure does love Nana.
Helping Pappy drain the water. Apparently you need a lawnmower. Ha!
Daddy and Hayden.

Riding scooters.









Nina wore the dress that I wore a few years ago.
On Tuesday Mama and I met Nina and Michele at the movie theater and we saw "Finding Dory".



Here I am testing out my new scooter.



Stay tuned for more summer pictures. Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment