Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Keeping Busy

We LOVE summer break! One of our favorite things to do is go to the library for story time. We each get to pick 5 books and one movie (so far we've gotten Finding Nemo and The Little Mermaid) and then enjoy story time. Here are some pictures and videos from today...
These puzzles are so cool!
 
Dancing with my sister.
 
Listening to stories. This was a rare moment when I was
actually sitting still. Haha!
 
 
Of course Pluto and Marshall came too.
 
Selfie with Mama. I was not in the mood!
 
Parachute time.
We got to lay underneath it while the grown-ups made it
go up and down.

 
I LOVED it!!

Here are some videos from story time:
video
video
video
video
 


Phew! Summer time is exhausting!
 
Here are also some pictures from the past couple of days....
Ayla enjoyed story time at the library on Monday with Mama.
She had a doctor's appointment for a check up and they went afterwards.
 
Yoga time.
 
Ahh! Relaxing by the pool.
 
Crazy hair!
 
I love hanging out with Mama. I am very much a Mama's boy!
 
Mama loves to sneak pictures of me sleeping.
Watching "Finding Nemo"

 
Ayla is really good at coloring!!

Stay tuned for lots more pictures. It's amazing how much easier it is to keep up with the blog when Mama doesn't have to work full time! HeeHee!

No comments:

Post a Comment