Monday, April 4, 2016

Happy Birthday Pappy

Yesterday was Pappy's birthday. We made him a taco dinner buffet and a chocolate cake. Here are some pictures from yesterday.
Being silly with Pappy.

Ayla and I put the candles on the cake. Pappy is "7".

Make a wish!

We helped Pappy blow out the candles.

Ayla got to lick the frosting off the candles.

Pappy and Bebe brought us over baseball gloves.

Ayla had a great time practicing with Daddy.


Ayla made this card for Pappy all my herself.
"Happy birthday Pappy I hope you have a good birthday."

Yesterday was also the first baseball game of the season
for the Pittsburgh Pirates. There are more pictures of us
in our Pirates gear...

Daddy and I hard at work.

This is the current view from my room.
Isn't that a nice tree?


I followed Daddy everywhere.

Photo shoot with Daddy.

A comparison to last year's picture.

What a fun day! We hope you had a Happy Birthday Pappy!


No comments:

Post a Comment