Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I Love Taco Sauce

It's a great time to update the blog. Let's start off with the picture that was the inspiration for this blog....
Yup! I am squeezing the taco sauce directly into
my mouth out of the bag. Hahaha!


How much of this stuff can I put onto my plate?
It is delicious!

Here are the latest pictures...

Ayla loves her Chewy!

Where's Hayden? Hee Hee!

Mama and Daddy ran a four mile race on Saturday.
This was the before picture.

This was the after picture.

Mama made a Timehop comparison picture of Ayla.

Selfie time with Mama.

Poor Ayla has been sick since Saturday.

Enjoying some snuggle time on the couch.

Ayla snuggled with Chewy.

Cheese!

Oh my! I am such a goof! Hahaha!


Mama took Ayla to the doctor's yesterday and she put on her
brave face.

She tested negative for the flu. It's just a virus that has
to run it's course.
Don't worry that Ayla is sick because I'm still keeping her on her toes and not letting her rest much. My latest shenanigans that get me into time out are trying to bite her and pull her hair. There is never a dull moment with me. Hee Hee! Sending hugs and kisses to all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment