Saturday, January 2, 2016

Second Birthday AND New Year's Eve

I turned two years old on Thursday! Can you believe it?!? Mama says that my New Year's Eve birthday fits me to a tee because I am a little firecracker. HeeHee! I woke up to presents in the morning, enjoyed a relaxing day at home, and then we went up to the Mehall's to celebrate New Year's. This has been Mama and Daddy's tradition for a few years but it had to be put on hold the year I was born and then Maddox was born on the 29th the following year. It was fun hanging out with them and Ayla and I both managed to stay up until midnight and ring in the new year! Here are pictures from the day.....
Oh! Are these all for me?



A vacuum! Lately I have been requesting that Mama vacuums all of the time
so I finally got my own!

Oohhhh!


Ayla helped me open up my presents.

Birthday snuggles with Mama.

Oh what a difference two years makes!

Taken at 2:56 p.m.....the time I was born.

Cheese!

Hanging out with Aubrey and Maddox.


Testing out the noise maker!

Ayla had a New Year's crown.

Always being the silly boy!

Great times with great friends!

Family picture.

BFFs.

Birthday cupcake.

Celebrating my birthday and Maddox's birthday.


More presents!




It's almost midnight!!

Cheers to a Happy New Year!
Here are also two videos. The first one is of me opening my present from Oma and Opa and the second one is everyone singing Happy Birthday to Maddox and me. It was a great day!
 video
video




No comments:

Post a Comment