Sunday, January 3, 2016

Oh "Two"dles

Mama made me an awesome Toodles cake to celebrate turning two! We had a small celebration with just BeBe and Pappy and of course Ayla, Mama, and Daddy. It was a fun afternoon and I got more Mickey toys! You'll notice that I am in my Mickey PJs. Mama was doing laundry earlier in the day and I saw her folding them. I had to put them on right away and since I can be a stubborn little boy, I refused to take them off. At least they went with the Mickey theme. HeeHee!
Step 1

Step 2

Finished product!


I am quite the pro and unwrapping presents now!

I love my Mickey DVD! Thanks Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica,
Mallory and Logan!

Ooohh! Is this for me?!?





Enjoying the cake and ice cream.

Here are also the most up to date pictures...
BeBe had a gingerbread cake decorating kit.

We are ready to start decorating!




Sampling the candy!

Ayla worked really hard on her train.


My finished train car.



Ayla and her finished trained. There was not a spot that
didn't have any candy!

Here are two videos from my Birthday song. The first one is from Mama's perspective and the second one is from BeBe's perspective:
video

video

Here is also one video of me opening presents. Thanks for my big book Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica, Mallory and Logan....
video
 

No comments:

Post a Comment