Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Oma and Opa Visit

Oma and Opa came to visit on Friday. We are sad to say that they are going back home tomorrow but we have had a great visit. Here are some pictures from their visit.

Enjoying pizza on Friday night.
Mama gave me one red hot cinnamon candy to see what
I would do. Little did she know that I would love it and
when she wasn't watching I climbed up onto the chair and
literally shoveled them in my mouth with a spoon!
Caught in the act!
Advent coffee with Oma and Opa.
We got my bouncer back from the Mehalls. It's my
current favorite toy. Hahaha!
We went for a walk in the neighborhood at night time
to see all of the Christmas lights.
It's hard to see but the entire house is covered in lights.
Getting ready to take Ayla to school.
The guys.
Oma and Ayla made a  yummy dinner and BeBe and
Pappy came over.
Yum!
Ayla looks forward to making these noodles with Oma
every time we see her.
A picture with both sets of grandparents.

The girls.
Crazy hair.
Selfie with Mama.
Fun with Oma
We had a fun visit and will be super sad when they leave tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment