Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Day

On Christmas Day I decided to get up before everyone else and go downstairs! I figured since I am a pro and climbing out of my crib, I would go down first to see what Santa brought. Ayla woke up around 7:30 and when Mama came in to check on my she was surprised to see an empty crib. As they started rushing downstairs, I meandered back up the steps. Boy oh boy are Mama and Daddy in big trouble now....there is no stopping me.
Here are some pictures from Christmas Day.....
Checking out my Mickey Mouse ball pit from Santa.

Ayla got her Pet Vet Station and Skye.

Mama captured a rare moment of peace.

We were actually playing nicely together.
It was a Christmas Miracle....HeeHee!

Ayla and Mama dropped of Christmas Cookies at the
local fire station. They started this tradition last year.

Opening more present at BeBe and Pappy's.


We got color wonders markers and coloring books.

I love to color too!

Coloring fun with Nana.

I was a little grouchy. I must have partied too much
on Christmas Eve.

Mama took a pouting selfie. She's such a goof!

Ayla made the cookie tray.

Reading with BeBe.

Ayla's finished cookie tray. Can you tell which kind
are her favorite?
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Love and miss you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment