Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Today we celebrated Thanksgiving at BeBe and Pappy's. We had a delicious dinner with Nana, BeBe, Pappy, Nina (and her Mommy and Daddy) and Nina's grandparents. Mama didn't take too many pictures but here are a few. This year I've learned a lot about what it means to be thankful at school. I'm thankful for my family and my friends. I'm also thankful for my clothes. That's what I put on my thankful turkey hat at school. :-)
Mama made my hair fancy!

Surprisingly it held all day!

Sibling smooches!
Hayden took a pre-thanksgiving dinner nap.
Family picture time!
Just reading a book in a box.
I helped Mama make these mini pumpkin pies and got to
cut out all of the leaves and acorns.
Testing the mashed potatoes. Who needs silverware?
My Thanksgiving dinner.
Mama and Daddy selfie.
Here are also lots of update pictures because we haven't posted in a while. Oops!
Mama turned her self phone camera so that Hayden could see himself. Here are the silly bath time photos that Hayden took a few weeks ago. Hahaha!
Different day....different silly bath photo.
What a ham!
Hayden loves grits just as much as I do!
Hayden insists on having a backpack just like me.
We did some toy organizing in Hayden's room and rearranged a little bit.
Hayden loves his fire truck book from Germany.
We made mini mini pumpkin pies with the leftover
crust and filling.
We are loving Thanksgiving break with Mama and
Daddy home.
Stay tuned for more blogs. Now that it's the holiday season, hopefully there will be more pictures and more blogs to post! Love and miss you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment