Saturday, October 17, 2015

Huntersville Fall Festival

Today was a super fun day! We went to the Huntersville Fall Festival and it was extra fun because Oma and Opa came with us! They came to visit us yesterday and they are staying until Wednesday. Aubrey, Maddox, and Lindsey also came with us! Here are lots of pictures from today.....
A picture with Oma before we left.
Hayden and Maddox
Aubrey and I went on a hayride with Oma and Opa.
Craft table
Waiting to go on the bounce house obstacle.
Coming down the slide!
It was so much fun!
I loved spending the day with Oma and Opa.

Aubrey and Hayden played Peek-a-boo.
Photo opp. time!
Hayden, Mama, and Buster Bear.
I got to pick my own pumpkin.
We went "fishing"
Tic Tac Throw
Yummy ice cream.
Don't mess with Hayden's ice cream!
Aubrey and I got t decorate our pumpkins.
We played on the playground.
Petting the horse.
Ready for my pony ride.
Hayden loved watching the horses.
Oma did another craft with us when we got home.
We ended  our day with a shopping trip to Walmart.
I'm so glad that Oma and Opa came to visit and I know we will have a lot of fun the next couple of days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment