Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday we carved pumpkins. Mama and Daddy helped me (and really did most of the work. Hee Hee!). We made an owl that I called "Hootsie" (named after the owl from Aunt Michelle and Uncle Guenni), a Mickey Mouse for Hayden, and I got to draw a face on a pumpkin and design my own.
I love the pumpkin that I picked out at school.
It's slimy!
The owl pumpkin.
We went to Carowinds one final time today. They always have Halloween activities during the month of October. We went on a "treasure hunt" and got some cool prizes. Hayden and I also got to pick a pumpkin and we went to see the dinosaurs for the first time. I used to be scared, but no anymore.
We got to wear our costumes.
Hayden was supposed to say "cheese".
Look at that silly face!
I insisted on going on the roller coaster in Snoopy Land.
If you look closely you can see that I did not enjoy it!
Pumpkin picking time.
Mama and her "pumpkins"
Check out the dinosaur!
That is one tall dinosaur!
Phew! That sure made Hayden tired!
We went trick or treating in our neighborhood and afterwards we went over to BeBe and Pappy's and enjoyed sitting outside around the fire pit. This has been our tradition for the past two years now.
Ready to go.
Selfie with Mama.
I was a little cranky because I had just woken up from
a nap.
My yearly picture with Daddy.
Hayden got cheese puffs at the first house and insisted
on eating them.
Daddy shared a Reese's cup with me.

Fire pit time with Pappy.
BeBe and me.
Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment