Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Visiting Oma and Opa - Day 4

I've already said we had a busy week! Here's day 4 - Thursday as told by Hayden....
Thursday was a super busy day at Oma and Opa's house. It started with breakfast in the new high chair that Oma and Opa bought for me. Then Opa took me to his barber shop to get a haircut. He had to get one too, so Mama, Ayla, and I went along.
Good morning!
My "before" picture.
Waiting with Opa and Ayla.

I wasn't too sure what to think.
I was really good though.
Checking myself out in the mirror.


I got a little fussy towards the end so I got a lollipop.
Ayla got one too.
Waiting while Opa got his hair cut.
My "after" picture.
Mmmm!
Do you want to share?
This is the tattoo that Ayla got at Eat-n-Park.
Mama made a photo collage.
Mama took one video of me getting my haircut.


On Thursday, Daddy came! We went to the airport to pick him up and then we surprised Great Uncle Tom and Great Aunt Geri at their house.

Just hanging out with Great Uncle Tom.
Ayla and Great Aunt Geri love to do puzzles together.
I shared a chocolate twizzler with Great Uncle Tom.
It was great seeing them!
Next stop was the Morris household. We always love to hang out with Faith and Charlie and their Mommy and Daddy.

Eating dinner at the kid's table.

A picture with the daddies.
A kid picture.
A picture with the mamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment