Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Visiting Oma and Opa - Day 3

On Wednesday Hayden woke up super early....5:55 a.m. It's a good thing that he's so cute! Hee Hee!
 Good morning!
Mama, Hayden, and I met Toni and Dani at the pool. There is a really big slide there. I was scared the first time but then realized that I liked it and I went down the slide 3 times! Mama and Toni were always waiting at the bottom of the slide to catch Dani and me.
Do you see me at the top of the slide?
This was the first time. I wasn't so sure!
Mama and Hayden were waiting for me.
There I go again!

Snack time.

We also went to dinner at Eat-n-Park with Oma and Opa. Hayden and I both got kid's meals because it's Smiley's birthday month. We even got a treat bag after dinner that had a big cookie, a tattoo, a sticker, and a bracelet in it!
Oma and me.
Hayden and his Smiley cup.
I had chocolate milk! Yum!
Check out my cookie!
Cheese!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment