Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mamas out there! We had a great day celebrating our Mama and wish everyone else a Happy Mother's Day. In true Mama fashion, we all matched again today. This is a tradition that accidentally started when Ayla was a baby and has now continued. Here is a look back at the previous years...
2011 - brown and white
2012 - green and white
2013 - yellow and white
2014 - pink and white
2015 - navy and white



Mother's Day selfie!
We love Mama
Ayla and me.
I love her so much!!!
Sibling love

Who needs a stroller when you've got a Great Nana
with an awesome set of wheels!
Out to brunch.
Mm. Let me just poke my fingers into my mini muffin
and lick of the crumbs.
Ayla loves her grits.
Another selfie.
We also stopped and got ice cream. Yummy!
It's that time of year again! The White Water Center has their "River Jam" with live music on Thursday and Saturday nights. We met the Ottos and Pappy there for a little bit on Saturday.
Enjoying dinner with Nina.
Daddy and Ayla.
Nina and me
Ayla enjoying the nice weather.
Mama and me.
Trying to be Mr. Independent.
Ayla is a good rock climber.
Nina liked it too.
I really really wanted to climb those rocks!
Enjoying a stroll with my big sister.
Ayla and Mama.
Just lounging out. Notice my feet! Hee Hee!
Ayla and Nina.
It ended up raining but notice the double rainbow!
So pretty!
We ended up getting pretty wet!
What a fun weekend! Sending hugs and kisses to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment