Saturday, May 16, 2015

Fun with Cousins

Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica, Mallory and Logan are visiting for the weekend. That means we are having lots of fun playing with our cousins, Mallory and Logan. Ayla has decided that she is spending the night at BeBe and Pappy's house every day when they are here and since Daddy is at the race track with Uncle Dave, that means I get to spend a lot of one on one time with Mama. I'm loving it! Here are some pictures from our weekend so far....

Testing out Logan's birthday present from us.
Ayla and Mallory
Logan and I took a bath together.
We loved the bubbles.
Should I wash my hair?
Squeaky clean!
We look like we are up to no good. Haha!

Just doing a little bit of painting....
....and eating the paint.
What? Am I not supposed to do that?
I can even do it without my hands! Hee Hee!
Night time snuggles with Mama.
Smooch!

Mama even shared some of her ice cream with me.
I love weekends with just Mama!
Hanging out with Nana.
"Selfie" with Nana. Not really but the angle of the picture
looks like it.
 
Just hanging out in the pool.
Ayla and Mallory
Mama and me!
Hanging out with Logan.
Snuggling in the sun.
Cheese!
The girls making pudding pops.
Yum!
Testing out Logan's hat and Mallory's sunglasses.
Don't I look handsome?
We took a walk to go see the horses.
Unfortunately they were not open for rides today.
We've had so much fun with our cousins so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment