Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter!

We had a busy busy day yesterday. It started off at our house with Easter baskets and an egg hunt. Then we went to BeBe and Pappy's house for breakfast and another Easter egg hunt! Next, we drove 7 and a 1/2 hours to Oma and Opa's house where we had Easter dinner and ANOTHER Easter egg hunt. It was a busy and fun day. Now we are visiting Oma and Opa until Friday. Here are a lot of pictures from yesterday....

The Easter Bunny left tracks and Easter Baskets.
Ayla was so excited!
I went straight for the food that was in my basket!
Ayla showing off what was inside some of the eggs...
goldfish crackers!
All I cared about was eating my yogurt raisins.
Just hanging out.
A picture with Mama.
Ayla and Daddy.
Ayla is such a good big sister....
....she helped me find the eggs.
Hmmm....are there any more?
The Easter Bunny left baskets and BeBe and Pappy's too.
I got new plates and cups.
Let's check out what's in there!
A picture with Nana.
I'm starting to understand this egg hunt thing!
Cheese!
Just checking out my Easter eggs.
Ayla is always there to help.
Harbin Family Picture - Easter 2015
A picture with BeBe and Pappy.
The sun was bright!
BeBe and Ayla checking out her Easter eggs.
What's in there?
Hanging out with Daddy.
Ready for our long trip to Oma and Opa's house.
What? I can't have the entire bag of Veggie Straws?
Taking a break.
We made 4 stops total.
I discovered this ditch in Oma and Opa's driveway and loved
playing in it. Haha!
Easter dinner.
Ready for egg hunt #3!
Finding some eggs with Opa.
Ayla found a bunny with Jelly Beans inside!
Oma joined in on the egg hunt too.
I got an Easter Bunny filled with Jelly Beans too.
Happy Easter!
We got some presents.
Ayla got another running shirt.
Here are also two videos from our Easter Egg Hunt at home yesterday....
video
video
Stay tuned for more pictures from our visit to Oma and Opa's house. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Love and miss you all! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment