Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Birthday, Pappy

Yesterday was Pappy's birthday.  I treated him to breakfast with the money I saved. Mama, Daddy, Hayden and I went to BeBe and Pappy's house to have dinner and we brought him a special dessert that we made. Here are some pictures from yesterday.
Paying for breakfast.
Pappy took this picture of me.

Hayden tested out my car seat today because he will
be facing the front for the car ride to Oma and Opa's soon.

Hayden loves Nana!

The birthday boy and me.
Happy birthday, Pappy!
Mmmm! Dessert was delicious!
Hayden preferred playing with the napkin holder.
Enjoying the nice weather.
Just hanging out with Hayden.
I love him!
Smooch!
Family picture time!
Mia and Dani came outside to play.
Happy birthday, Pappy! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment