Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Date with Mama

On Thursday I had a date night with Mama. Her school put on the musical "The Jungle Book" and we went to see it. Since Hayden is such a wiggle worm, Mama and I had a date without him. She picked me up after school and we went out to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. It was fun because instead of a coloring menu, I got to play games on a tablet. I really liked the show too!!!
Mama and me selfie.
Playing the balloon game on the tablet.
One more selfie.
Ready to eat.
All gone!
We had fried cheesecake bites for dessert. Yum!!
Ready for the show.
Hanging out with my new friend, Amelia.
While we are blogging,here are also the most recent pictures from the last couple of days....
I am still very proud of my Spartan headband.
I even took my medal and headband to school for
show and tell.
Enjoying some cheerios with Hayden.
Last weekend it rained, so we made a fort.
Snuggle time.
We had so much fun.
We enjoyed a snack in the fort.
Hayden likes baths again (he didn't for a little while).
What do you do with Hayden's old car seat? Use it as a teeter totter, of course!
Hayden loves his snugly new blanket.
Caught red handed with the bag of peanut puffs.
Mm!Mm!Mm!
"What?!? They are all gone?!?"
Friday night snuggles.
Aubrey is coming over for a play date today so stay tuned for new pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment