Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Funny Stories 1

So I have decided that I need to start writing down some of the funny things that Ayla and Hayden do and say. I'll be "guest blogging" on their blog to share quick, funny stories.

Story 1 - Ayla has decided that every Friday is "Jammy Day" where she gets to wear her pajamas to BeBe and Pappy's house (Hayden does too). The other morning, I told her we had to go get Hayden. Ayla was still putting her pajamas on and wasn't ready yet. She said to me, "Mommy, not yet, I'm not jammied up yet!" 

Jammied up? Hahaha

  Story 2 - Ayla loves to listen to stories at night time. The other night we were reading one of her German fairy tale stories and in it was an old lady with a cane. Ayla stops me and says "Look, Mommy! That old lady has a cane just like Nana does!"

As a literacy teacher, I was proud that she is making connections. :-)

Story 3  - The other day, I got a yogurt for Ayla. She likes the Greek yogurt with the fruit on the bottom, so I told her I would mix it up for her and then she can eat it. She turns to me, says "Teamwork" and holds her fist out for a fist pump. Haha!

My favorite words of Ayla's:

needle = k-needle
design = kesign
hand sanitizer = hanitizer 

No comments:

Post a Comment