Sunday, February 22, 2015

Random Pictures and Videos

So we never posted the last couple of pictures of when Oma and Opa were here so we'll do that now. :-) Here are also Mama's latest phone pictures and some random videos....

We were all ready for bed but wanted to take a picture together.
I am so silly!
Selfie with Oma and Opa.
Selfie with Mama.
I love bath time!
Silly, silly boy!
Mm! Mm! Puffs!

I was sick on Thursday but am feeling
much better.
More bath time fun.


Who is that handsome frog?
Hey! That's me!
Here are also several random videos from Mama's phone. Enjoy!
Ayla talking about a "K-needle" and making a "K-sine" (design)

Ayla singing a song in German
I love Sidney
I can't remember if we posted this video already. I'm a climber!
Aunt Michelle sent  us a link to the "Cuppy Cake Song". I love to watch it over and over and over again.....
Sending hugs and kisses to all! Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment