Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sweater Party 2014

I attended my first Ugly Christmas Sweater Party that Mama and Daddy host every year. It was a lot of fun and there were lots of kids to play with. I was a little cranky and of course very clingy to Mama but I was a good boy. I'm not like my sister though and I was in bed by 8:00. Ayla, however, partied until 11:30 when the last guest left. Here are some pictures from the party. Oh yeah, and Daddy looked super creepy with his mustache!
One word.....creepy!

Just hanging out before the guests arrived.

Ayla posing in her sweater.

Mama and Ayla selfie.


Fancy hair!
Presents! Yay! Thanks Ottos!

Family picture time.
"Mama, who is that creepy guy with us?
Do we know him?" Hee Hee!

Ayla isn't too sure either. Ha ha!

Christmas sweater cookies

Ayla hanging out with all of her friends.

Theo and me.

We somehow managed a group picture.
Only one person was completely cut out by accident.
Sorry, Ted.

This picture in itself is a miracle.....

...it took a little work  but we all got in a picture together.

Corinne joined in too. Our new friend, Alexis, had already
gone home.

What a fun party!
P.S. My 11 month blog will be posted later on today. We did take the pictures last week, it's just a matter of posting the blog.
Sending hugs and kisses to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment