Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! We had a great day today. I woke up around 8:00 and came downstairs with Mama, Daddy, and Hayden to see if Santa had left the presents that I wanted. The only thing that I wanted was the Doc McStuffins Doc Mobile and I wanted Hayden to have "the yellow chair". Since Hayden can't talk yet, I went ahead and asked Snowflake (our elf) to tell Santa to bring the chair for Hayden. Mama took two videos while I opened the presents.....
video
video
I had fun playing with my Doc Mobile and the other toys that I got this morning. We went over to BeBe and Pappy's around two, and guess what.....more presents! Santa left me a new bike at their house and I got some more presents from BeBe and Pappy. We ate a delicious dinner and had fun playing with our new toys.
My new bike!
The weather was so nice that I already
got to ride it outside with Pappy.
Hayden got a "bike" too.

Hanging out with Pappy.

Snuggling with Daddy on the couch.

Out of all of the toys, Hayden liked my
Princess Sophia and Princess Amber
dolls. HeeHee!

He liked them so much because they
were magnetic.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment