Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve! I had fun celebrating my first Christmas Eve today. Mama can't believe that last year at this time I was still snug as a bug in her belly....what a difference a year makes! We had a nice relaxing day. In keeping with Mama's German tradition we opened almost all of our presents today and had a big Christmas Eve dinner. I am thankful for modern technology because we got to Skype with Oma and Opa while we opened our presents from them. I really like to Skype and love to babble and babble. BeBe, Pappy, and Nana came over to have dinner with us and open presents. It was a really nice evening. Mama took lots of pictures....
Photo shoot attempt.


A picture with Mama.

A picture with Daddy.


I am such a ham!

So is Ayla!

Skype time!

Opening presents from Oma and Opa.

Nana came!

I love her! We are like two peas in a pod.

The dinner set up.

Ayla showing off Elsa and Olaf.
Mmmm!



Yay!


Ayla was slurping her shrimp scampi....

.....and drinking milk out of a fancy glass.

Family picture time.


A picture with BeBe and Pappy.

Opening more presents.


Giving Nana some presents.

I opened a few presents but Ayla opened most of mine for me.

Hanging out with Pappy.

I love my new toy  from Uncle Tom and Aunt Geri
(and all of my other awesome presents from everybody!)

Ayla was a pro at unwrapping the gifts.

Ayla and Daddy.

Phew what a busy day. I enjoyed my night
time bottle with Nana.
Mama took two videos. One of me with my new book from Oma and Opa and another one of Ayla with her new Elsa doll from Oma and Opa.
Oh, and here is one more video of Ayla singing a Christmas song in German. She's been listening to her German Christmas CD every night and knows the words to most of the songs!
Ayla has made a Santa Wish List for her and for me. She wants the Doc Mobile and she wants Santa to bring me the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Chair. Stay tuned for more pictures. 
Mama will also be posting pictures from the hockey game that Ayla, Mama and Daddy went to last week and from the Christmas lights we went to in McAdenville yesterday. I love Christmas break and having Mama and Daddy home.
P.S. Thank you to everyone who sent us gifts in the mail....we truly loved each and every one!
Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment