Saturday, November 1, 2014

Trick or Treat

Yesterday was my first Halloween! When Mama and Daddy got home from work, we ate dinner and then got ready to go trick or treating. I was Sven again (although we misplaced my antlers after the initial photo shoot and couldn't find them for trick or treating), Ayla was Elsa and Daddy wore his Olaf hat. Of course, Mama took lots of pictures.....
We had a little photo shoot but I was
too interested in the leaves.

Smooches from Ayla.

Reindeer Sven



Daddy and Ayla

A picture with Mama

Ayla got so excited every time she got candy.
We stayed out until it got dark!

We saw our neighbor, Max.

He was a hamburger.

We stopped by BeBe and Pappy's after trick or treating
and got a family picture.

A picture with BeBe and Pappy.

We had to get a picture with Nana too.
She's always kissing me. Hee Hee!

Cheese! Hee Hee!

I love Nana.
We had a great time. Yesterday was also my "10 month birthday" but with all of the trick or treating fun, we didn't have a chance to take pictures. Stay tuned for those....

No comments:

Post a Comment