Saturday, November 15, 2014

Oma and Opa visit!

Oma and Opa are here for a visit! They came last night and are here until Wednesday. I am super excited to spend some time with them and I know that Hayden is too. Here are some pictures from last night and our day today. Oma, Mama, Hayden and I went shopping at Aldi today and I definitely got a lot more snack foods than I normally do. Hee Hee! I've also had a lot of fun helping Oma with her crocheting. She is making hats for Hayden and for me.
So excited that Oma and Opa are here!

Hanging out with Opa.

Thank you Oma Waltraud and Opa Richard
for my bear from Germany!

Hayden says thank you too.

Mmmm! Lots of goodies.

A chocolate egg surprise from Germany.

Here I am helping Oma make a little pom pom necklace
for Minnie Mouse.

Cheese!

 Brunch

Hayden loves to eat!
Hello, close up.

The guys watching some sports.

Hayden was showing his photo albums to Opa.
He kept kissing the pictures. Hee Hee!


Having fun with Oma.

Squeaky clean.

Apparently Hayden felt the need to
clean my nose too. Hahaha!
We had so much fun and are looking forward to the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment