Friday, November 21, 2014

Oma and Opa Visit - Part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures that we took while Oma and Opa were here. We had so much fun and I miss them so much. I can't wait until their next visit and will be ready to make some more noodles.....yum!
Ready to go shopping.

Poor Oma had to squeeze in the back
of the car.

More craft time!
Oma made these AWESOME hats for
me and my baby doll.

We enjoyed a walk even though it was
chilly.

Hayden was pretty cranky at first.


Hello!


Weeee! Swinging is so much fun!


Mama made pizza for dinner.

Hayden enjoyed some too and still
has to work on his table manners. HeeHee!

A picture with Oma while Mama and Daddy were at work.
Hayden liked hanging out with Opa.

I got to help Oma make noodles.




Taste testing.

Hayden liked the noodles too.

Mama and me on Mama and Daddy's anniversary.
I was a little cranky.

A family picture on Mama and Daddy's anniversary.

Opa was in charge of feeding Hayden.

I was very interested in Oma's crocheting.
She taught me how to make a few loops.

Check out that concentration.
In a few years I'll learn how to do more.
Hayden really enjoyed Oma's cooking.

We stopped by BeBe and Pappy's for a visit and took a
picture with Nana.

Here is the only picture we got with Oma and Opa.
Can you tell it was bedtime and we were tired and cranky?
Haha!

Another canvas art project that we
made for Oma and Opa.
Thanks again for coming to visit....we love and miss you lots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment