Sunday, November 2, 2014

10 Months Old

I turned 10 months old on Halloween! We were busy trick or treating and then didn't get the photo shoot in yesterday, so here are my 10 month pictures and questionaire.
Height: Mama has to try and measure me soon.
Weight: Mama also has to weigh me.
Sleeping Patterns: I still like taking two naps a day and I'm a pretty routine person when it comes to bedtime. I'm not one to stay up late like my big sister. I've still been getting up once a night for a little snack, however, Mama has let me cry it out the last two nights.
Eating habits: If it's food, I like it! I'm enjoying a mixture of baby food as well as table food. I am usually more interested in the real food if everyone else is eating. Mama is still nursing me in the morning and before bedtime. 
New Foods I liked: I've honestly been trying so much stuff that Mama has lost track. The only things that I am not allowed to have are sweets. I do like: crackers, cheese, meatballs, mashed potatoes, noodles, chili (without the spices)
New Discoveries I've Made: I've learned that I can whistle. Well, kind of. I can also make clucking noises too. Mama will have to try and catch it on video some time.
My Accomplishments: I'm getting quicker and quicker with crawling and I love to pull myself up and walk along the furniture. I'll be walking soon!
Places I went: I enjoyed going to lots of Fall events (the Fall Festival at Mama's school, Carowinds, and Trick or treating)
Special Memories: I enjoyed my first Halloween activities....having a party at our house and going trick or treating.
Current Likes: I love Ayla, bubble baths, playing with Ayla's toy kitchen that plays songs, chasing balls, food, and Mama (I recognize her voice and crawl super quick when she comes to get me after work.)
Current Dislikes: Keeping socks on my feet (I always pull them off) and being strapped in (my high chair or my car seat). Oh, and scary Halloween stuff. I didn't like Daddy's spider that jumps and I don't like the big monkey any more either. I cried when I saw him for the photo shoot today.
Ayla had to get her picture taken first. Ha!

I am no longer a fan of Jacko.

This part of the photo shoot was over quickly.

10 months (and two days) old!

I have a slight cold right now so I wasn't
too happy about getting my  picture taken.


Oohh! This sticker comes off!

Can I eat it?

I love my Ayla.

Bath time!

Can I eat the bubbles?

This one looks as though I am going to
punch the camera. Hee Hee!

Splish Splash!

Mama was silly and kept putting
bubbles in my hair.
It's hard to believe that it's November already! This year is flying by! Sending hugs and kisses to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment