Saturday, October 11, 2014

Patterson Farm Fun

Today we took a family outing to Patterson Farm. Aubrey and her Mommy were going there this morning so we all met them there. By we, I mean, Mama, Daddy, Hayden, me, Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica, Mallory, Logan, BeBe and Pappy! It was so much fun and Mama took a lot of pictures....
Photo opportunity with Aubrey
We went for a ride on the cow train.
It was so much fun!
Cheese!
Mama and Hayden.
Hayden liked checking out the pumpkins.
Handsome boy!
We got our picture taken with the
Pumpkin Princess
Hayden joined us too.
Uncle Dave with the two Harbin baby boys.
On the wagon ride with my best friends, Aubrey and Mallory.
Silly girls!
Cousins
Pappy and Hayden
Wagon ride fun with Pappy and BeBe
Family picture time!
BeBe and Pappy with all of their grandkids.
Logan was mad because he was trying to eat.
Look how tall we are getting!
"Training" for my future mud runs
with Daddy and Pappy.
More training
Silly farm animals
We got to feed the animals.
How cool is this tractor made from hay bales?
It made me think of you, Kai. I miss you! (and everyone
else too!)
Beep! Beep!
Mama took two short videos. The first one is of Mallory and me going down a super fast slide. The second one is of us playing in corn instead of sand. It was so much fun!

We had a great day! Stay tuned for more cousin pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment