Saturday, October 18, 2014

Huntersville Fall Festival

Today we went to Mama's school because they had a big Fall Festival. It was so big that they called it the Huntersville Fall Festival because it was for the whole city and not just the school. Aubrey and her Mommy met us there and Courtney came with us too. There was so much to do: crafts, bounce houses, pony rides, and games. Mama took lots of pictures....
Hayden looked super snazzy in his outfit today.

Aubrey and I raced with eggs on our spoons.


Inflatable fun!


I played Plinko and won a sticker.
Hula hoop fun.

We got to brush the horses.

BFFs

We went on a hayride.

Craft time!

I made an owl that looked just like that one.

I got my face painted for the first time ever.

Check out my pumpkin.

Aubrey got flowers.

Here I am on the pony.


Mama and Hayden selfie.

Posing at the pumpkin patch.


We took a picture with Melo, Mama's friend's little boy.

He was very interested in pinching Hayden's
cheeks. Hee Hee!

I got to decorate my pumpkin.

We all rode home in Aubrey's van.
It was a super fun day! Tomorrow the fun continues because we are going to Carowinds for their Halloween event.

No comments:

Post a Comment