Sunday, October 26, 2014

Harbin Halloween 2014

Yesterday I attended by first Harbin Halloween party! Mama, Daddy, Ayla and I dressed up as the characters from Ayla's favorite movie "Frozen". I was the reindeer, Sven. I had a great time but I am not a party person like Ayla. I was able to hang out until 8:00 (which is late for me) and then I had to go to bed. Ayla, on the other hand, stayed up until 11:30 and would have stayed up longer if the party would have kept going. Here are pictures from yesterday....
Elsa and Sven

Elsa, Sven, and a pumpkin.
Silly kids.
The Frozen crew....
Elsa, Anna, Sven and Olaf!

Elsa!




Selfie with Mama.


I actually kept my reindeer antlers on for
most of the night!

Scarecrow Andy and Olaf Daddy.

Getting a good picture of kids is nearly impossible!

Hee Hee!

Mama added some snowflakes to
Queen Elsa's face.
Hayden and Lisa.

Selfie with Mama and Lisa.

BeBe and Pappy stopped by for a little bit.

Another attempt at taking a picture with lots of kids...



I was so interested in Tinkerbell (Nina).

Ayla loved hanging out with Lisa and Amy.
Thanks to everyone who came over. We had a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment