Sunday, October 5, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday!

I turned 4 years old on Friday! Can you believe it?? Keeping with tradition, Mama took the day off and spent it with me. We didn't do too much, but it was nice to have her home and I helped her make cupcakes. Here are some pictures from our day.....
I got this awesome crown at school on Thursday.

A picture with Hayden.


Selfie with Mama.
 1:19 pictures. Mama insists on being the one to smooch me at 1:19, the time that I was born.


Silly Hayden.
I was eating a breadstick and got up from the table for a minute. Hayden reached over his high chair, grabbed my plate, and started eating my breadstick. HaHa!
Caught red handed,  Buddy!

Mm! Mm! Breadstick!

I got to try one cupcake.
It's supposed to be Olaf from Frozen.

Mmmm!

Bebe and Pappy stopped by to give me a present....

A Frozen necklace!
It was a great day! Thanks for staying home with me, Mama, and thank you to everyone who called, texted, or wrote to me to wish me a Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment