Thursday, October 9, 2014

Disney On Ice

On Saturday, the 4th, Mama and Daddy surprised me with my birthday present. I had no idea where we were going. We dropped Hayden off at BeBe and Pappy's in the morning and then went to Shuffletown Diner for breakfast. I had grits, of course, and some pancakes. Then it was off to my surprise. I wasn't sure where we were at first but then I remembered that we had gone to Disney on Ice last year with Aubrey and I started to hear the music from some of the movies I've watched (Cinderalla, The Little Mermaid, and Aladdin). Once I figured out where I was I was very excited and couldn't wait for the show to start. Here are pictures from Disney on Ice......
Ready to go to my surprise!

Waiting for the princesses.


Our view

Selfie with Mama.
Daddy bought me a snow cone
in a Frozen cup. Thank you, Daddy!

Mickey and Minnie were there too!

I loved the show!

This was part of the Aladdin scene.

The finale....all the princesses and princes came out!
Here are a few short videos from Disney on Ice.....
video
video

video

When we got home, we had my birthday party. Bebe and Pappy came over and Nina and her Mommy and Daddy. Mama made me Olaf cupcakes....they were so good! 
My birthday cupcake tower.

Those are donuts and a starburst nose for Olaf's face.

The birthday girl!

A picture with BeBe and Pappy.

Family picture time!


Opening presents.
I had a great day! Thank you Mama and Daddy for taking me to see Disney on Ice and thank you to BeBe, Pappy and Nina and her Mommy and Daddy for coming to celebrate with me. I'm not sure why we didn't get any pictures with Nina. Maybe because we were too busy playing. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment